Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App For Bada 20 ::

(¯`·._. Call Of Duty : Black Ops ._.·´¯)
-> (¯`·._.Défiez nous!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wendkalau

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App For Bada 20 Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Bada 2.0
> DOWNLOAD

] Download link works, just tested it.try copy/paste in your browser. The google search.wgt is to big for the wave S8500 screen. Best Regards Attached Files Facebook.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.40 MB, 4762 views) Twitter.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.42 MB, 380 views) Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to adfree For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adfree Ad-Free ChristianFerrer(11th January 2016) Post Reply Subscribe to Thread vBulletin Message Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode) The following errors occurred with your submission Okay Message: Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Previous Thread Next Thread Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Search this Thread Advanced Search Top Threads in Bada Software and Hacking General by ThreadRank [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v15.0.179075669 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT] 21st November 2017 Android Apps and Games [Substratum] Signal & WiFi icons 23rd September 2017 Android Themes [ROM] MIUI 9 beta ROM 7.8.14 for all Xiaomi devices [Download links) 14th August 2017 Android General firmware.mobi 19th September 2017 Miscellaneous Android Development [APP]NavMusic - Offline Wear Music Player 6th August 2017 Android Wear Software and Hacking General keweon Privacy Security - thanks to all keweonDNS Users 29th September 2017 Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only] [THEME][SUBSTRATUM][7.x.x/8.x.x] Xperia Lockscreen Clock [19/11/17] 9th July 2017 Android Themes [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [7.1.2] [madOS] - Coolpad Note3 7th July 2017 Miscellaneous Android Development . Go to Page. "calendar" and "clock" widgets work on Bada 1.2, haven't tested it, but some users reported that. what about all the old widgets that ive paid for? TRASH??? . FORUMS Bada Software and Hacking GeneralBada Software DevelopmentAndroid Development on BadaTizen Software Development Remove All Ads from XDA Win an Honor 7X! Thread Search Top Forum Discussions Deep Discharge Protection Tool Prevents Battery Shutdown Bug on the Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, and Note 8 January 8, 2018 Tweak the Always On Display, Status Bar, and Nav Bar on the Samsung Galaxy S8 with Substratum January 8, 2018 Magisk Mod Brings Pixel 2 HDR+, Portrait Mode, and AR Stickers to the Essential Phone January 8, 2018 XPrivacyLua is an Xposed Module that Protects Your Data January 5, 2018 LeEco Le Max 2 Gets Unofficial EUI 6 with Android Nougat January 2, 2018 Xiaomi Mi A1 Mod Adds Fingerprint Wakeup After Reboot, Night Light, and More January 2, 2018 Set a Reminder from Android’s Share Menu with Remindee January 2, 2018 More Forum Links . Quick Reply Reply mylove90 View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ View Facebook page 23rd December 2011, 02:55 PM #4 Senior Member Cairo Thanks Meter: 666 More 1,017 posts Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Android TV Less LOL We were about giving a hack to get them and i mean with "We" not me of course Best Regards Quick Reply Reply adfree View Profile View Forum Posts 23rd December 2011, 05:28 PM #5 Senior Member Thanks Meter: 3,701 More 6,131 posts Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008 Less Twitter is exact same Version like on S8600. Links will be hidden until you login with your user account here. He stated that they are from S8600 firmware, so I thought the screenshots were from bada 2.0 S8600 but nevermind. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. 10-10-2011,10:11 #3 BadaPhoneWave View Profile View Forum Posts Junior Member Join Date Oct 2011 Posts 9 cant download z 10-10-2011,11:20 #4 bedara View Profile View Forum Posts Junior Member Join Date Oct 2011 Posts 19 Widgets work great on Bada 2.0, tested it my self.the screenshots are from my device. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Security CheckCan't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Of course they work on 2.0, but the ideea was to try them on 1.2 and they don't work, not all of them, only the ones I mentioned. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. "google search" widget.don't know.but it's the same thing as Google App in Bada 2.0, same functions. Thread: Facebook and Twitter for bada 2.0 for Wave 575 and Wave 723 in Samsung Apps now . [ Login above or register to see download links. There is no official 2.0 firmware for S8500 so I assumed that you were reffering to bada 1.2 when you said S8500. All Rights Reserved.. Facebook Twitter Well, atleast some x-mas gift from Samsung to us. Are you a developer? Terms of Service -- XDA Classic -- XDA 2010 -- XDA 2013 ---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024 -- XDA 2015 ---- 2015 - Dark Theme More info Advertise Contact Rules Suggest Content Security Privacy Policy XDA App Root Any Device Remove ads on XDA Copyright xda-developers. Posting Permissions You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Forum Rules . Previous Thread Next Thread . "google search" widget.don't know.but it's the same thing as Google App in Bada 2.0, same functions. ] 10-10-2011,10:00 #2 Florin View Profile View Forum Posts Senior Member Join Date Oct 2011 Posts 129 Hello, I wanna say that the 2.0 widgets don't work. Links will be hidden until you login with your user account here. 10-10-2011,12:16 #9 Florin View Profile View Forum Posts Senior Member Join Date Oct 2011 Posts 129 Yes, to see what widgets is about. Thread: Bada 2.0 Widgets . Forum Archives SamMobile 2.0 Archive Bada 2.0 Widgets 5a02188284
facebook messenger for windows 7 32 bit downloadfacebook application new version for androidteachers day images for facebookcheat diamond dash facebookhow old do have to be to have a facebook accountwww.facebook likes hack.ziphow to hack facebook with mac os xis facebook safe for 12 year oldsdo not use the christmas tree app. on facebookremove facebook accounts
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
(¯`·._. Call Of Duty : Black Ops ._.·´¯)
-> (¯`·._.Défiez nous!
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation